The Student herald publishes a newsletter for International Students to highlight the opportunities of studying overseas. This newsletter is especially for students from developing nations. When you choose to study abroad, your options may be:
- Study overseas and get back home to continue a family business or to approach new opportunities in home country
- Study Overseas and then be open to approaching opportunities in home country and also in the country of study. Immigration becomes an important part of your study. Students must be careful not to break the law, and at the same time to understand immigration regulations which provides them the opportunity to settle in the country of study. Students must understand that very few countries offer this opportunity and The Student Herald newsletter highlights such opportunities and the precautions student must take in approaching such opportunity. Please watch the 4 videos provided below and subscribe to the Student Herald newsletter which is published once every month to update students.
If you want to study overseas and come back to your home country OR if you want to study overseas and capitalize on Permanent Residence opportunities. Either way, which are the best countries offering options for Permanent Residence, what precautions you must take and what documents you need. Undoubtedly, Canada is possibly the best destination for education, get to know why? Get your parents involved, show them this video and also subscribe for the FREE Student Herald newsletter which will be delivered to you every month. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and submit. Make an educated decision on your future, and benefit from it!
Studying in Canada may be the best investment a student can make. In addition to some of the best educational institutions offering some of the best courses, Canada also has a very generous Work Permit options for students. Students can obtain a 3 year open work permit if they study in Canada for 2 years or more, and if they work for one year in a skilled job, they become eligible for Permanent residence. However, care must be taken to ensure you are studying in the right institution, and in the right course. Please watch these 4 videos before you make an educated decision!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter published by The Student Herald by submitting your subscription form below and watch 4 videos supported by The student Herald provided below:
International StudentsInternational Students FREE Newsletter
There are 3 more videos you must watch before you decide on where to study. These videos can change your future!
- Study in Canada Series 2 – Who should you Choose as your Education advisor?
- Study in Canada Series 3 — Know about immigration regulations for Students
- Study in Canada Series 4 — Avoid pitfalls before and after going overseas to study!
Subscribe to the FREE newsletter and keep yourself up to date on the courses and options available for you for overseas study, scholarships and other benefits for study! If you want to receive a copy of the newsletter to be mailed out to you, please provide your address in the address field. Paper mail is only available in select countries.