|Most or all Immigration sessions are conducted by agents whose intent is to have you pay money for their service. Therefore, the events are likely to be “Commercial” in nature and the information provided is to ensure you use their service. The Student Herald Immigration classroom is “Non-Commercial” and our goal is to have you do your own representation and use external representation only if absolutely necessary. Also, care must be taken on who you hire to represent, because just using someone not eligible to represent you may disqualify you and you may not even know it.
The Student Herald sessions are ticketed events where the cost of the speaker, hosting fees, and promotion fees are charged to the participants. However, if you are a client of a major Canadian immigration firm, please contact them as they may be able to provide tickets.
Also, The Student Herald offers a perspective on all migration options and not just limited to one region in Canada where your local agent could have an association with. We offer tools which will allow you to represent yourself without making errors.
Please do not expect refreshments or brochures or writing materials when to come for The Student Herald Immigration classroom. We try to keep costs low. Some sessions are long, extending over 3 hours. Please bring your own snack and water, and a pen and pad to take down notes.
All class room sessions are booked through a credit card payment. Follow the payment link at the bottom of this page. If you do not have a credit card, please request for other methods of payment by filling this form.
Some common questions running in your mind:
- Migration options to Canada, Can you do it yourself? Is there a chance?
- What should I do if I want to represent myself without an agent or consultant?
- Provincial Nominee Programs – What & How?
- Landing & Residency Obligations
- Benefits of being a PR
- Several Other approaches
Get all your questions answered!
The Student Herald event is a Non-Commercial event and the event is a 3-hour event covering Independent (Skilled worker) Migration to Canada & Business class migration. Non-Commercial means NO Student herald seminars will promote representation. It is an opportunity for those who want to have a view about the general opportunities available to them by understanding the selection options for various migration options to Canada. Sometimes, if the opportunity is not there, it would be wise not to pursue it. If the opportunity exists, then you can understand the risks involved and the time factors influencing processing.
Independent Class Migration for family
The Student Herald Immigration Seminars will cover the following skilled worker migration programs:
- Federal Skilled worker through Express Entry
- Federal programs under Atlantic Canada
- Provincial programs – Alberta
- Provincial Programs: Manitoba
- Provincial Programs: Ontario
- Provincial Programs: Saskatchewan
- Provincial Programs: Nova Scotia
- Provincial Programs: British Columbia
- Provincial Programs: New Brunswick
- Provincial Programs: Prince Edward Island
How will The Student Herald Classroom benefit you?
Immigration Seminars are all commercial and most often focus on a limited number of opportunities. The Student Herald Class room is Non-Commercial. That is why we cannot afford to conduct it without paid tickets for the event to cover Speaker (from Canada) fees, Travel expenses and event location expenses. At the Student Herald event, all migration options will be discussed because there are many in Canada and you will hear about it directly from a Canadian Authorized Representative’s mouth.
Why will this Class Room help even if you have previously applied?
If you have previously applied under one migration program, you may be missing out on the other programs with are available. Most agents and their associates promote programs they are comfortable in ignoring other programs which an applicant can capitalize. The Student Herald partners with organizations which operate across Canada thereby covering most migration programs available.
Why is the Student Herald charging fees when others are free?
Non-commercial means we need to charge fees to offset costs. When an agent conducts an event, his focus is for the participant to sign up for his service. Student Herald events, you don’t sign up with anyone. We provide information on all migration options and you decide to represent yourself or have a Canadian Authorized Representative represent you. The Student Herald also offers tools so that you can do it yourself if you have the time.
When can a skilled worker PR applicant apply for Canadian Citizenship?
Come for the event and learn about Landing obligations, Residency obligations, Citizenship and more….
Have any questions or want help? Click here and send us a message!
|Should you attend one or both the events?
|Book your spot right away by clicking on the fee cart below. If you are seeking more information, click here!
Those seeking Immigration (skilled worker & education approach) attend the Immigration & Education event. Those whose family member comprises of a business man, attend both. Inquiries may be directed to email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket sales are final
- This is a classroom session and is not commercial and costs are calculated to cover Speaker Fees, space and promotions
- Tickets are not transferable unless approved prior to arrival at the location. Please request approval for transfer at least 3 days prior to the event by sending an email from the registered email on the ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry is allowed only based on the display of a valid ticket (electronic or print) and a government-issued photo ID. Door staff will close all doors 30 minutes after the start of the event.
- Parking is the responsibility of the attendee. The venues have parking facilities which is not under the control of the host.
- The event lasts up to 4 hours and does not include soft drinks or snacks. Please prepare yourself when you arrive by bringing snacks and a bottle of water with you.
- Please do not litter inside the event hall.
The Student Herald processes all payments in India through Polinsys