The beauty and Hospitality of Atlantic Canada is attracting Foreign Workers to move and settle in the region.
Polinsys: Polinsys is a Global immigration firm. In Halifax, Polinsys is rated one of the top 3 Immigration firms in Halifax. Polinsys has over 150,000 International immigrants prospects (Skilled workers).
The Student Herald: A Canadian Corporation, with a loyal subscriber of Immigration news and other student related publications. Over 60,000 subscribers of International members (Canada & Overseas)
The Student herald & Polinsys has joined forces to offer Atlantic Business an alternative to conventional hiring. The Atlantic Pilot program offers a unique opportunity to hire international workers. This program is brought about with an intent to have individuals settle in Atlantic Canada and capitalize on the beauty and hospitality this region has to offer.
We are based out of Halifax offering our services to businesses across Canada.
The Student Herald Ltd
405 – 145 Hobson’s Lake Drive,
Halifax, NS, B3S 0H9
(902) 482 4228 or (902) 702 6545
The Atlantic Region is facing challenges with Population and Population reduction is creating labor shortages
WE offer a wide range of professionals from our database ranging from Nurses, Support Workers, Marketing Managers, to hospitality personnel. WE can also provide solutions for specialized personnel or support in a hiring drive. If you are looking for a long-term approach to retention, then you may want to incorporate the following retention approaches: Foster Cultural awareness, Integration and support for family.
We can provide you with a step by step structured approach based on the type of skills you are looking for and the title of the job. Approaches depend on the job title and some of the factors influencing the approaches are:
A valuable resource on good practices are posted on the Canadian Government’s Website. Please speak to our knowledgeable staff and we can provide you our Brochure for the job profile you are looking for.
- Number of people nearing retirement exceeds number of young people entering Atlantic Canada’s labour Force
- Atlantic Canada’s Labour Force is expected to shrink
You, as an Employer in Atlantic Canada can benefit from the talent, qualifications and experience of having skilled Immigrants on your workforce. These internationally trained workers (ITW’s) can help you. Some of the benefits include
- Immigrants already living in Canada
- International Students studying in Atlantic Canada
- International workers from overseas
We at the Student Herald will focus on International workers from Overseas. The first two categories may be sourced through conventional methods.
What can The Student Herald & Polinsys do for you?
- The Student Herald publishes a Immigration Newsletter and has in its database over 60,000 professionals. This resource become available to our Business Fraternity.
- Polinsys has over 160,000 prospective Canadian migrants whose credentials become available to our Atlantic region Business Fraternity.
- We can also advertise and generate interest in International markets targeting specific regions of the world where a skill can be sourced in abundance.
- Retention and resettlement are key to success for the Atlantic Program and we can share our expertise based on ethnic and social priorities of different cultures and communities.
If you are interested or if you want us to be more specific to your requirements, please fill this form to assist us provide relevant information: